Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Are you smarter than a 5th grader?

One of the interesting things about not having cable television is not actually seeing shows that are being written about in magazines and what-not.

So, lately I'm hearing about this Jeff Foxworthy show asking if you're smarter than a 5th grader -- I haven't watched the show yet, but I found this fun little online quiz:

Take the quiz here.

After taking it, come on back here an post your score (I'll tell you right now I got 90%).

Have fun!

4 comments:

Denise Saxon said...

Wow...I'm an idiot...only 50% smarter...Good thing I spent all that money on graduate school.

Pastor Bill said...

Let's see...I did Graduate School as well and got an 80%. But I really do not care about polar bears or the sizes of south American countries.

Anonymous said...

100%.

random.ken said...

I thought the ostrich question might have been a trick -- since I got that one wrong, I now know it was a trick.