Monday, November 23, 2009

If you're going to buy something for the holiday...

I don't think this qualifies as shameless self promotion - since I'm not really promoting myself. I am promoting my wife's incredible jewelry, though.

OK, here's the deal - my lovely bride started making jewelry a couple of years ago and she is Really Good at it (I'm no expert, I'm just going by what I hear from so many other people who seem to know jewelry). I can tell you that my wife will work for hours on a necklace, bracelet, and/or earrings, and because they don't meet her standards, she will take them apart and start all over again - she's committed to making sure everything she produces is a high-quality piece of jewelry that will compliment the wearer.

This Saturday, Nov. 28, you can check out the jewelry for yourself at OverCoffee Cafe in Lantana Square in Hockessin between 9:00 AM and 2:00 PM.
WHAT: Jewelry Show
WHERE: OverCoffee Cafe in Lantana Square in Hockessin
WHEN: Saturday, Nov. 28 - 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Now, here's the selfish part - when you come, make sure you tell my wife that you found out about this through twitter, facebook, or other social media - it will just help me out - thanks!

No comments: