Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Rob Bell in Philadelphia Nov. 26

I've been a big fan of Rob Bell for a couple of years now, so I'm pretty excited about seeing him in Philadelphia next month.

If you have not yet read Velvet Elvis or Sex God, go out and get them and read them (seriously). If you have not seen any of the Nooma videos, let me know and I'll show you a sample. If you have never heard Rob Bell, download some of his sermons here (Check out "Gnats and Camels" -- there's some great stuff there)

Now, if you'd like to go to Philly to get the full presentation, let me know. The tickets are $16 (+$6.50 for "processing fees" don't get me started). This will be the Tuesday after Thanksgiving. I'm hoping we can get a group to carpool (save on gas, parking, etc.).

You can order tickets by clicking here, or let me know and I'll order a whole bunch at once (General Admission seating, so we should be able to sit together as a group).

2 comments:

Denise Saxon said...

I get to see Rob Bell a little sooner than you folks do...he's coming to PDX on the 10th...I'll let you know my take on it. Everybody who has a hard time deciding where they "fit" in religion these days should give him a listen. He's fabulous!

Denise:-)

Terry Foester said...

I'm still thinking about this one. Hope to make it, although I just scheduled my life group that night! Bad planner!